two homes, two personalties: growing up with divorced parents
Welcome to my first episode... a timeline of my life until now. But why listen to someone else's past?
It helps you learn more about yourself. I am constantly trying to learn and reflect how my past experiences have shaped me to be the person I am today. There is a reason why we struggle with our mental health and it always goes back to childhood. So before I talk about my experiences with eating disorders and depression to being financially successful at 20, let's dive deep into my past.
Topics I reflect on:
- Single mum upbringing
- Relationship with my family
- Idolising my Dad + people pleasing
- Why I didn't go to University
- Body image issues from the age of 6
- Two homes, two personalties
- Seeking validation in men as a teenager
- Why I loved the feeling of losing weight
- Rejecting my feminine traits
- The story of losing my Dad at 17
Podcast Instagram https://www.instagram.com/insideannasmindpodcast/
My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/annaarcherfitness/
You can also watch all my podcast episodes on youtube!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
The podcast Inside Anna's Mind is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.