Is Marriage Worth It? w/ Hannah Berner
Whether you're an introvert who needs alone time or a social butterfly who thrives on interactions, there's no one-size-fits-all approach to dating.
Today on Almost Adulting,we welcome back internet personality, comedienne, and podcast host Hannah Berner! Violetta and Hannah explain why guys with addiction problems are the best partners because they love deeply and intensely but can be unhealthy and unsustainable in the long run and how emotional stress and pain will eventually affect your body and your overall well-being. The duo encourages listeners to figure out their own ways of dating and relationships that work for them.
Advertise with Almost Adulting at Gumball.fm
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:55 Would you give Dan Bazarian a bj?
- 04:01 Calm dudes have big d*ck energy
- 05:58 What happened to your arm?
- 10:19 When you’re a good people pleaser
- 16:32 No one cares for your internal struggles
- 19:00 Emotional pain leads to physical pain
- 21:50 What else people don’t know about you?
- 22:35 Happiness is also a passing emotion
- 25:14 Surprising things when you date a sober guy
- 27:06 What’s married life like?
- 31:00 When you don’t realize you’ve been ghosted
- 34:40 The dumbest thing you can laugh at now
- 41:01 Tips to dating
- 43:24 Guys who love licking you down there
Connect with Hannah on:
- Berning in Hell Podcast
- Giggly Squad Podcast
Get more content on:
Health & Fitness
The podcast Almost Adulting with Violet Benson is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.