Rewire Your Brain, Reclaim Your Life with Ben Ahrens
What would you do if you were diagnosed with a debilitating disease? If your doctor tells you there's no cure for your condition and you can only get worse each day, would you give up all hope? Not if you're like Ben. He never gave up.
At age 26, Ben Ahrens, a semi-professional surfer and fitness trainer, became bedridden for over three years with Chronic Neurological Lyme Disease. Despite his best efforts and conventional medical treatment, Ben found himself unable to improve. Then he came across neuroplasticity. Through the power of neuroplasticity, Ben healed himself from Lyme, CFS, and hypersensitivity disorder. He joined forces with Innovative Medicine, earning advanced certifications in biological medicine and becoming an AADP Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner in the state of New York. His eventual success with recovering his own health, staying 100% healed for over ten years, led him to form The Brain Trust, which serves as the cornerstone of re-origin.
In today's episode, Dr. Kylie and Ben talk about rewiring the brain to reclaim your health and your life. So make sure to listen to this powerful episode.
“We know that your thoughts create certain chemical reactions. We know that whenever you're feeling something in the body, it's not only a response to what's happening. It's actually a response in part to what you anticipate will happen.”
In This Episode:
- What can you do if your health suddenly crashes?
- What do you know about the brain and its role in chronic conditions?
- The first step to rewiring your brain
- How does EFT Tapping work?
- How would Ben rebuild his practice if he had to start over?
- Sign up for Dr. Kylie's live event, February 20-22, 2023
- Get the Right Supplements for You
- Why Are My Labs Normal? Your guide to reading your own blood work; no medical background needed
- Join the 90-Day Coaching Program with Dr. Kylie Burton
Connect with Ben Ahrens:
Connect with Dr. Kylie:
*Sponsored by Systemic Formulas*
- For all practitioners, join SF via the FB group I run: https://www.facebook.com/groups/716554078541135
Health & Fitness
The podcast Beyond the Diagnosis with Dr. Kylie is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.