What Your Skin Can Tell You About Your Health with Abigail Maddox
Can you tell if someone is healthy just by looking at their overall appearance? Sometimes, a person's posture, muscle tone, body shape, hair, and nail qualities–and even how thick their eyebrows are–could indicate one's health condition. At other times, outward appearance can be deceiving. But there is probably no greater indicator of health than the skin, the largest organ in the body. So a person's skin quality is revealing.
In this episode of Beyond the Diagnosis Podcast, Dr. Kylie interviews Abigail Maddox, a Skin Care Maven & Health Empowerment Practitioner. Abigail focuses on a non-invasive and holistic approach to health and believes that our bodies are resilient and can heal if we give them the right environment and support.
Tune in to discover what your skin is telling you about your overall health status and what you can do about it. Take advantage of the critical information discussed by Dr. Kylie and Abigail today.
“Having thick, bushy eyebrows is a sign of good health. I never thought of it that way. But in TCM, they say that when you're actually very vibrant, you actually have very thick eyebrows. I would have never thought of that before I learned about it.”
- Abigail Maddox
In This Episode:
- What the condition of your eyebrow means healthwise
- The color of your skin and its connection to the condition of your body
- What the area around your eyes say about your health
- How to apply the knowledge of skin-organ relationship to determine health issues
- Abigail shares her favorite client success story
- Get the Right Supplements for You - https://drkylieburton.com/supplements
- Why Are My Labs Normal? Your guide to reading your own blood work; no medical background needed - https://www.amazon.com/Why-Are-Labs-Normal-background-ebook/dp/B09SF9PXRQ
- Join the 90-Day Coaching Program with Dr. Kylie Burton - http://drkylieburton.com/programs/
Connect with Abigail Maddox:
- Website - https://www.mobilehealthcottage.com/
- Facebook Group (Holistic Collective with Abigail Rose) - https://web.facebook.com/groups/mobilehealthcottage
Connect with Dr. Kylie:
- Website - https://drkylieburton.com/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/drkylieburton/
- Facebook - https://web.facebook.com/drkylieburton/
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdqJbAS6ocKydcjNiDQoauw
*Sponsored by Functional Diagnostic Nutrition*
Functional Diagnostic Nutrition is a Health Coaching Certification program designed to grow your impact and fuel your career. Join...
Health & Fitness
The podcast Beyond the Diagnosis with Dr. Kylie is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.