There is only one man on the podcast today that has a beard, and no, it’s not the guitar-playing, surfing, 7-foot tall one. David Greene is “seeing Greene” in this episode and gives new and experienced investors advice and answers on their questions. We go through a range of subjects from real estate notes, quitting a W2, scaling, and whether or not to start a property management business.
With David’s experience as a W2 police officer, agent, broker, investor, and lender, he can give all kinds of great answers related to real estate. So whether you’re a newbie trying to get your first deal done or an experienced landlordclosing on a new house every week, there is probably some question David answers that can help you out!
All of these questions have been asked by BiggerPockets listeners either via video or from Facebook. If you weren’t able to get a question answered by David this time, you can submit a question at this link.
In This Episode We Cover:
- Purchasing a property from a wholesaler
- How to place properties under an LLC once purchased
- Is land worth pursuing or should you stick to properties?
- When is the right time to quit your W2 and pursue real estate
- Can you 1031-exchange a flip into a buy and hold rental?
- And So Much More!
Links from the Show
Click here to check the full show notes: https://www.biggerpockets.com/show473