Creator Corner: Brian K. Vaughan, Cliff Chiang, & the Paper Girls cast
Yes, we're back from the San Diego Comic-Con International and we've returned with one of the wildest conversations we've had so far. Brian K. Vaughan and Cliff Chiang climax this week's episode, chatting about the new Paper Girls adaptation streaming on Amazon. However, they're not the only ones gabbing with us. We were lucky enough to chat with the entire Paper Girls cast, as well as showrunner Chris Rogers.
Our latest Creator Corner conversation was recorded in a press room, roundtable style. Imagine the podcast equivalent of speed dating, where various talent-pairs move about the room talking to one press table after the other until they land in front of us.
The Interview Order:
- Camryn Jones as Tiffany Quilken & Sofia Rosinsky as Mac Coyle (Paired)
- Riley Lai Nelet as Erin Tieng & Fina Strazza as KJ Brandman (Paired)
- Adina Porter as Prioress
- Nate Corddry as Larry
- EP / Showrunner Chris Rogers
- Executive Producer / Creator Brian K. Vaughan & EP / Creator Cliff Chiang (Paired)
- The Anti-Nostalgia of Paper Girls by Lisa Gullickson
- Comic-Con, The Hall H Line Problem, & Black Panther by Brad Gullickson
- James Asmus & Jim Festante on Survival Street
- Matt Kindt on Flux House
- Scott Snyder on Canary, Barnstormers, & Dudley Datson
- Elsa Charretier & Tom King on Love Everlasting
Send us your Words of Affirmation by leaving us a 5-Star Review on Apple Podcasts.
SUPPORT THE PODCAST BY JOINING OUR PATREON COMMUNITY.
Continue your conversation with CBCC by hopping over to our website where we have reviews, essays, and numerous interviews with comic book creators.
The podcast Comic Book Couples Counseling Podcast is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.