Activeloop with Davit Buniatyan
Eric Anderson (@ericmander) meets with Davit Buniatyan (@DBuniatyan) of Activeloop, the database for AI. Davit was inspired to found Activeloop while working on large datasets in a neuroscience research lab at Princeton. Powering the technology at Activeloop is Hub, the open-source dataset format for AI applications. Join us to learn how Hub promises to enhance and expand various verticals in deep learning.
In this episode we discuss:
- Reconfiguring traditional ML tooling for the cloud
- Connectomics - working with thin slices of a mouse brain with neuroscientist Sebastian Seung
- Choosing between university, a start-up, and open-source
- Davit’s original product, that ran computation on crypto mining GPUs on a distributed scale
- Focusing on different data modalities for computer vision
- Sebastian Seung (@SebastianSeung)
The podcast Contributor is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.