Dimi Racordon joins Timur and Phil. They first have a couple more conference speaker calls, a new C++20 test framework, and and some updates about Safety in C++ and the C++ successor languages announced last year. Then they talk to Dimi Racordon about the new language, Val, how it relates to C++, and why mutable value semantics are so powerful.
- C++ Now Call for Speakers
- CppNorth Call for Speakers
- Snitch v1.0 - a "Lightweight C++20 testing framework"
- "The Year of C++ Successor Languages" - Lucian Radu Teodorescu
- "Supporting the Use of Rust in the Chromium Project" - Google Security Blog