Adult friendships can be harrrrrd – and being in business with a mate is even harder. In this episode I’m joined by two friends who seem to have it figured out! Steph Claire Smith and Laura Henshaw, founders of KIC – the wellbeing and lifestyle community that’s an app and a podcast (kinda like us!). They talk all about the friendship, their relationships with their bodies, and how they got to where they are today.
PLUS Steph and Laura are offering my beans 1 month FREE on the KIC app using the code DYFM. Sign up at https://kicapp.com/ select the monthly subscription and enter DYFM to redeem. The Code will only work via the website, then once you have an account, download the app and Log in to enjoy!
- Use code 'DYFM' to get one month free on the KIC app (sign up via website https://kicapp.com/ )
- Listen to KICPOD with Steph and Laura
- Follow @laura.henshaw on IG
- Check out @stephclairesmith on IG
- Follow @kicpod on Instagram https://bit.ly/ig-kicpod .
- Play the DYFM Card game https://www.dyfmpod.com/shop .
- Join the DYFM Facebook Group https://bit.ly/dyfm-group .
Host: Alexis Fernandez
Guests: Laura Henshaw and Steph Claire Smith
Executive Producer & Editor: Elise Cooper
Digital Producer: Zoe Panaretos
DYFM Social Producer: Shania Magua
Managing Producer: Sam Cavanagh
Find more great podcasts like this at www.listnr.com/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.