# Show Notes – Elm Town 18 - Spotlight on Mario Rogic
Recording date: 2017-08-15
Guests: Murphy, Mario
- The Daily Drip coupon code is `elmtown-2017`. Again, I'm so sorry for getting that wrong multiple times.
- (0:54:42) [Making Impossible States Impossible](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcgmSRJHu_8)
- (0:57:18) [#conferences](https://elmlang.herokuapp.com/)
- (0:57:39) Mario is `@supermario` on Elm slack
- (0:57:50) The elm-export package (https://hackage.haskell.org/package/elm-export)
- (0:58:57) [mdgriffith/style-elements](http://package.elm-lang.org/packages/mdgriffith/style-elements/latest)
- (0:59:24) [Parallel and Concurrent Programming in Haskell](http://chimera.labs.oreilly.com/books/1230000000929)
- (0:00:43) [Thinking Fast & Slow](https://www.amazon.com/Thinking-Fast-Slow-Daniel-Kahneman/dp/0374533555)
- (1:01:58) [How to draw almost everything](https://www.amazon.com/How-Draw-Almost-Everything-Illustrated/dp/1631591401)
- (1:03:34) Mario is @supermario on elm-lang Slack, [@realmario](https://twitter.com/realmario) on Twitter, and [@supermario](https://github.com/supermario) on GitHub
- (1:04:19) Murphy is @splodingsocks everywhere, including [Twitter](https://twitter.com/splodingsocks), [GitHub](https://github.com/splodingsocks), and Elm slack.
Mario’s Talk at Elm Europe: https://youtu.be/EyBtz8xZz7U
by Murphy Randle
The podcast Elm Town is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.