Ep. 420: Perfume as Art, Aging Anxiety & The Week’s Beauty News
A new study found 90% of women feel anxious about getting older, most often due to the way they look—let's talk about it. (Related note: We also have thoughts on Kim Kardashian’s Allure cover story where she admits to “a little bit of Botox.") Plus: a New York City art gallery devoted to fragrance; a free camp for children with chronic and life-threatening skin diseases; details about the beauty products Americans throw away the most; and an excellent sunscreen, nude nail polish, and multipurpose blush.
- All the products mentioned on Ep. 420: shopmyshelf.us/collections/58636
- Episode recap, links, and sponsor promo codes: fatmascara.com/blog
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social media: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/fatmascara.
The podcast Fat Mascara is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.