Overcome Burnout, Enhance Focus, Build Culture & More | AMA Vol. 8 with Dr. Michael Gervais
Today, we’re really excited to share the 8th installment of our Ask Me Anything (AMA) series.
The ever-insightful and entertaining O’Neil Cespedes is back to co-host this month’s AMA and – per usual – we have some fun diving into your questions. On this episode, we chat about:
- What to do if you’re feeling burnt out and overworked
- Grappling with the need to prove yourself to others
- How to build culture and hire appropriately
- The difference between high performance and mastery
- Feeling like you’re “behind” in life
- And, one question to chew on… Are you a thermostat? Or a thermometer?
Lastly – as always – reply to this email with feedback or any questions you have for future AMAs.
Wishing you an epic week.
You can WATCH this episode on our YouTube channel.
Connect with us on our Instagram.
For more information and shownotes from every episode, head to findingmastery.com.