January To Do List
Here in northern California, it has been a cold and thankfully wet winter. As we are at the season midpoint, here is January’s to do list.
- Prune roses
- Spray fruit trees – liquid copper, dormant oil
- Clean up old fruit
- Plant bare-root fruit trees, grapes, blueberries, asparagus
- Hold off on pruning fruit trees
- Plant: Bok choy, broccoli rabe, loose leaf lettuce, radishes, mustards
- Order summer vegetable seeds
- Add beneficial nematodes
To ask questions for future shows, submit them at:
The podcast Flower Power Garden Hour is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.