It's Episode 51 of the Friday Night Karaoke Podcast, and the theme of the week was #FNKLadiesNight!
Hit play on 'Ladies Night' where FNK's finest bring the house down! Feel the 'Summertime' vibes with Ella's classic, then jet off with Jefferson Airplane's 'Somebody to Love'. We've got the sweet, soulful taste of 'Tennessee Whiskey', and a heart-tugging plea to 'Save Me from Myself'. Go timeless with Enya's 'Only Time', and hold your heart as we ask 'How Do I Live'. We're 'Falling In and Out of Love' before meeting 'Someone Like You'. And just when you think it's over, we'll catch you in a 'Rapture'! Dive in!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE ALONGSIDE HOSTS MIKE WISTON AND JOE RUBIN:
- Khara Gregory and Rachel De Barra with Somebody To Love by Jefferson Airplane
- Karen Pavkov with Save Me From Myself by Christina Aguilera
- Monique West - Singer with Tennessee Whiskey by Chris Stapleton
- Jennifer Adams with Only Time by Enya
- Carly Bird with Falling In And Out of Love by Alicia Keys
- Heather Gurnari with How Do I Live by LeAnn Rimes
- Simone Tellier with Summertime by Ella Fitzgerald
- Dianne Knight with Someone Like You by Adele
- Stace Williams with Rapture by Blondie
Love what you hear? Join the official Friday Night Karaoke FB group, a completely negativity free karaoke destination, and be part of the action! www.facebook.com/groups/fridaynightkaraoke. Hope to see you there!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.