IS VIOLENCE EVER OK IN SEX
Many of us have seen or heard of aggressive behaviours between lovers. And some people are completely shocked by them, while others find them exciting and arousing!
But there’s something that you really need to know about if you want to introduce these acts into your own relationship…
Here are some of the things you’ll learn about in this episode:
- When it’s ok to bring acts perceived as violent into the bedroom,
- Crucial difference between kink and abuse,
- What is completely unacceptable to do,
- Why playing with these acts can be really dangerous,
- How to keep things safe and fun,
- My own experiences with kink,
- And more!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Tantra for Beginners: https://helenanista.com/tantra-for-beginners-course/
“Legendary Lover” book: https://helenanista.com/legendary-lover-book/
Helena’s website: https://helenanista.com/
Helena’s online courses: https://helenanista.com/online-courses/
Helena’s Patreon account: https://patreon.com/helenanista
Connect with Helena on social media:
Health & Fitness
The podcast Great Sex with Helena is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.