Just days after completing an incredible 14 400 kilometre run around Australia, ultra marathon runner Pat Farmer joins Ant for a raw, inspiring and honest conversation.
Pat touches on what it takes to run extreme distances through some of the harshest conditions on the planet, his 'purpose', and how he overcomes challenges on his toughest days.
CW: This episode contains discussions of suicide. If this episode raises any issues for you, help is available through Lifeline on 13 11 14 or via their website lifeline.org.au.
- See more of Pat Farmer's Run for The Voice here
- Learn more about Pat Farmer on his website https://www.patfarmer.com/
- Follow Pat on Instagram @patfarmerathlete
- Follow Ant on Instagram, X, and Facebook
- Learn more about Ant on his website https://www.antmiddleton.com/
- Follow Nova Podcasts on Instagram for videos from the podcast and behind the scenes content – @novapodcastsofficial.
Host: Ant Middleton
Editor: Adrian Walton
Executive Producers: Anna Henvest & Edwina Stott
Managing Producer: Elle Beattie
Find more great podcasts like this at novapodcasts.com.au
Nova Entertainment acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land on which we produced this podcast, the Gadigal People of the Eora Nation.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.