Maybe I'm Not the Problem: Maggie Patterson @bsfreebusiness
Maggie Patterson is a vocal advocate for humane business practices rooted in respect, empathy and trust. She’s the host of the BS-Free Service Business podcast, and the co-host of Duped: The Dark Side of Online Business.
In this episode we are SPILLING ALL THE TEA. Maggie and I talk about:
- Self help, cults, and MLMS
- Scammy online business practices
- Mystery offers
- "If I can do it you can do it"
- Steven Hassan's BITE model of culty practices
- How to avoid getting scammed
- How to be ethical (what does it even mean)
Maggie is the editorial director at Scoop Studios and the creator of BS-Free Business. With two decades of experience, Maggie has spent her entire career in client services and has been a successful entrepreneur for over 15 years.
Maggie works with service business and agency owners to build bs-free businesses that put trust first in everything they do.
To get in touch with Maggie, you can check out the following links: