Weekly News: Gambling Commission crackdown
- The three musketeers are back: Introducing Jake Evans, Conor Mulheir & Nico Jansen
- Gambling Commission clamps down on “repeat failures” at Intouch Games with £6m penalty
- Conor’s Corner: Regulatory fines can no longer be seen as simply the ‘cost of doing business’
- Las Vegas Sands pledges $5bn towards “transformational” New York casino if bid proves successful
- Tipsters forecast disappointing Q4 for UK operators amid poor World Cup results
The iGaming NEXT Weekly News roundup is a weekly live stream held every Thursday at 3PM CET across all of our social media platforms. These sessions, hosted by Jake Evans & Conor Mulheir with occasional guests present the latest news in iGaming along with a deep dive into each topic. All listeners are invited to share their opinions and ask questions, making this a great way to catch up and dig deeper into the latest iGaming news
The podcast iGaming NEXT: Podcast is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.