Weekly News: Ukraine shut down and US banks collapse
- The trio is back- welcome Jake Evans, Conor Mulheir & Nico Jansen!
- Why was “domestic darling” Parimatch shut down by Ukraine’s gambling sanctions?
- OpenAI’s ChatGPT 4 is here and it’s ready to cook up a storm (literally)
- German gambling regulator issues first ever fine to licensed operator for advertising breaches
- US banking sector in turmoil as three banks close in one week
The iGaming NEXT Weekly News roundup is a weekly live stream held every Thursday at 3PM CET across all of our social media platforms. These sessions, hosted by Jake Evans & Conor Mulheir with occasional guests present the latest news in iGaming along with a deep dive into each topic. All listeners are invited to share their opinions and ask questions, making this a great way to catch up and dig deeper into the latest iGaming news
The podcast iGaming NEXT: Podcast is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.