Apodos Mexicanos con Paulísima - Mexican Nicknames with Paulísima
In today's episode, we're talking about Spanish nicknames. Our guest is Paulísima, a teacher at Spring Languages who is originally from Cancún, Mexico. Paulísima shares some common Spanish nicknames and explains the stories behind them. She'll also discusses some nicknames that are commonly used in Spanish-speaking countries but might be considered inappropriate or offensive in other countries, such as prieto or gordo. In addition, Paulísima shares some tips for how to appropriately use nicknames with friends and family in a Spanish-speaking setting. Join us as we explore the fascinating world of Spanish nicknames with Paulísima!
- Watch our collaboration with Spring Languages here!
- 137 - El Secreto para Hablar Varios Idiomas | The Secret to Speaking Several Languages with Benny Lewis
- 140 - Lenguas e Identidad con Jo Franco | Languages and Identity with Jo Franco
- Visit Spring Languages website
- Check out “Spring Spanish - Learn Spanish with Chunks” YouTube channel
- Follow Spring Spanish on Instagram
- Level up your Spanish with our Podcast Membership
- Get the full transcript of each episode so you don’t miss a word
- Listen to an extended breakdown section in English going over the most important words and phrases
- Test your comprehension with a multiple choice quiz
The podcast Learn Spanish and Go is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.