Malte is the Professor of Bassoon at Folkwang University of the Arts, in Essen, Germany.
He is an exceptional teacher, soloist, and leads a very vibrant and successful bassoon class.
1) what he loves the most of teaching & coaching young people
2) the many career routes a student can now pursue in classical music
3) his approach in bringing out the best in his students
4) his main musical inspirations
5) what kind of reeds he uses
6) the reason why he retired from NDR Radiophilharmonie
7) his fondest memories of playing with NDR
8) how to approach stressful moments
9) the importance of self-management & self-talk
10) what he enjoys doing in his free time
Join in his next masterclass at Starnberger Musiktage:
Connect with Malte on FB: