I've got many messages from the community asking me how I manage to be everywhere, do everything, and spend quality time with my family, so we will talk about time today. In this episode, we will differentiate being busy from being productive, we will discuss the dangers of comparing ourselves with others, and I will share a few tips to claw back some of our time.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- Do we really have the same 24 hours that Beyonce has?
- The difference between being busy and being productive, and how can we use our time more efficiently
- Why comparing ourselves with other entrepreneurs is one of the worst things we can do
- How time blocking and batching can save us lots of precious hours
One of the trickiest parts of running a business is to be our own bosses. The reality is that a part of having a business is understanding that we might have to do things that are not fun to do in order to make money. In the future, we might be able to outsource those tasks to someone else, but at least initially, we'll have to do them whether we like it or not.
- Lisa Johnson's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm_uN-tZgFC3_lSFifUZEXw
- Download my FREE Launch Strategy Guide https://www.lisajohnson.com/launch
- Visit my website https://www.lisajohnson.com/
- Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/lisajohnsonstrategist/
- Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/lisajohnsonstrategist