373 - Manga in Motion 50 - Netflix Cowboy Bebop
Join us this week as we examine Netflix’s live-action adaptation of Cowboy Bebop! We breakdown everything from the stellar casting to the questionable story structure! We also finally get around to a spoiler-filled discussion on BEASTARS volume 15!!!
Send us emails!
Follow us on Twitter!
Check out our website!
Buy us a Ko-fi!
- 00:00:00 - Intro Song: “Are You Ready For Me Baby” by Funky Giraffe, Opening, Introductions, Morgana guesting on Manga Mavericks
- 00:04:06 - Whatchu Been Reading: Transition Song: “Funkymania” by The Original Orchestra, *SPOILERS* We discuss the contents of BEASTARS volume 15
- 00:36:36 - Next Episode Preview and Rundown: Shojo Showdown, We will read the beginning of three different shojo manga to see if we’d keep reading them and also pick our favorite, including: Drowning Love by George Asakura, Say I Love You. by Kanae Hazuki, and Descending Stories: Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinji by Haruko Kumota
- 00:39:46 - Main Segment Manga in Motion: Netflix Cowboy Bebop, Transition Song: “It’s Over” by Generation Lost, We review and discuss the live action adaptation of Shinichiro Watanabe’s neo-noir anime Cowboy Bebop
- 01:54:44 - Next Week’s Topic: Drowning Love/Say I Love You./Descending Stories: Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinji, Social Media Rundown, Sign Off Song: “Crazy for Your Love” by Orkas
The podcast Manga Machinations is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.