E7: Preparing for Running Success in 2023
You don’t need to have set personal best times this year to find a success story, and it’s those success stories that’ll help drive you to glory in 2023.
The year’s end marks a wonderful time for Martin and Deena to look back over 2022, and help you use your highlights, achievements, struggles and ambitions to plan for a marvellous year ahead!
In this episode of Marathon Talk:
- 7:30: How Deena reflected on her performances during her most successful seasons
- 10:45: The questions you should ask yourself to extract the most value from the past year
- 26:15: Projecting forward and setting your sights on success in 2023
- 31:20: A very special 6 Questions for a 6 Star Finisher
- 32:50: Highlighting the staggering number of national records set this year, and wrapping up the running year
Marathon Talk is proudly powered by Abbott World Marathon Majors, who create, build and support opportunities for all to discover the power of the marathon community. Learn more at https://www.worldmarathonmajors.com/
The podcast Marathon Talk is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.