11: Setting Financial Goals
We're your hosts, Alyssa and Bridget. Welcome to the podcast, where we talk through our money trauma and create a better understanding of building a healthy relationship with finance. We've now launched our Patreon! Subscribe for bonus episodes and extra content from your hosts.
In today's episode, we discuss the following:
- Habits over goals
- Our personal financial goals for 2023 and The Year Compass
- How we manage our money plans
- Ranking the importance of our financial goals
- Our words of the year
Book recommendations for 2023:
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- The Obstacle Is the Way by Ryan Holiday
- Die With Zero by Bill Perkins
- The Mountain is You by Brianna Wiest
- The Gift of Fear by Gavin de Becker
- Four Thousand Weeks by Oliver Burkeman
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Follow us on Instagram @mixedupmoney, @bridgiecasey and @moneyfeelspodcast, and we’ll see you next time!
The podcast Money Feels is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.