12: Raising Financially Confident Kids
We're your hosts, Alyssa and Bridget. Welcome to the podcast, where we talk through our money trauma and create a better understanding of building a healthy relationship with finance. We've now launched our Patreon! Subscribe for bonus episodes and extra content from your hosts.
In today's episode, we discuss the following:
- Giving our kid's allowances'
- Average allowance pay in Canada
- How we talk about money in our households
- The best way to save and invest for your kids
- Teaching financial literacy vs passing down generational money trauma
- The tooth fairy and Santa
Follow us on Instagram @mixedupmoney, @bridgiecasey and @moneyfeelspodcast, and we’ll see you next time!
The podcast Money Feels is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.