13: Hot Takes on Income Classes
We're your hosts, Alyssa and Bridget. Welcome to the podcast, where we talk through our money trauma and create a better understanding of building a healthy relationship with finance. We've now launched our Patreon! Subscribe for bonus episodes and extra content from your hosts.
In today's episode, we discuss the following:
- What is the socioeconomic class?
- How do we measure low, middle and high-income classes?
- The thresholds for each income class
- The erosion of the middle class
- The working rich and their behaviours
- How to uplift the lower-income classes
Books and podcasts we mentioned:
- Plutocrats by Chrystia Freeland
- The Sum of Small Things by Elizabeth Currid-Halkett
- Rest is Resistance by Tricia Hersey
- You’re Wrong About - Online Shopping Episode
Follow us on Instagram @mixedupmoney, @bridgiecasey and @moneyfeelspodcast, and we’ll see you next time!
The podcast Money Feels is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.