Bonus: Bram Stoker’s Dracula (1992) Movie Review
Steph and Kara discuss that other vampire movie that came out in 1992. With a few more Oscars and an even more bonkers storyline than the Buffy movie, Bram Stoker’s Dracula is a masterclass in how to take a century-old novel and adapt it into a moviegoing experience. Vlad Dracul just wants to find the reincarnated love of his life, even if it takes 400 years and turning into Gary Oldman to do it. But a gritty college professor and a himbo lawyer are determined not to let him have his way.
Hear us discuss…
- How Kara watched this movie on hard mode
- Steph learns the hard way that bite sex isn’t always sexy!
- Lucy just wants a harem of men and her gal pal Mina, what of it?
- Isn’t Mel Brooks supposed to be in this?
- We love you, Keanu
Blood, death, sex
💬 SOCIAL MEDIA:
- @prophecygirlspodcast on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- @prophecy_girls on Twitter
✉ Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on Discord: https://prophecygirls.ca/discord
We love hearing from our listeners!
Support Prophecy Girls on Buy Me a Coffee!
The podcast Prophecy Girls: A Buffy Rewatch Podcast is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.