S5E2: ”Real Me”
Life in Sunnydale wouldn’t be that bad if it weren’t for my sister, Buffy. She’s the worst. Always dragging me along for training, or ditching me to spend time with Riley, or treating me like a little kid. You think your older sister is bad? Try having an older sister who’s a vampire slayer! Hi, I’m Dawn Summers, and nobody knows me. Not the real me.
Hear us discuss…
- Let Anya trade the children for cash
- More Xander-punching? We could get used to this!
- Harmony should be the Big Bad of Season 5 or we walk!
- Sunnydale probate works almost as fast as the coroner
- Who IS Dawn, really?
Ableism, death, mental illness
💬 SOCIAL MEDIA:
- @prophecygirlspodcast on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- @prophecy_girls on Twitter
✉ Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on Discord: https://prophecygirls.ca/discord
We love hearing from our listeners!
Support Prophecy Girls on Buy Me a Coffee!
TV & Film
The podcast Prophecy Girls: A Buffy Rewatch Podcast is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.