Can metabolic profiling help you reach your running goals?
Angelo Poli is a Transformation Specialist and the creator of the MetPro system, an advanced methodology that analyzes a person’s specific response to diet and activity, and adjusts based on their personal needs and goals.
In this week’s episode, you’ll learn more about:
- the relationship between diet metabolism and running fitness
- lifestyle evaluation and actionable strategies you can take to master your nutrition and truly meet your running goals
- how the process of metabolic profiling can help you reach your transformation goals as a runner
- when and why it makes sense to have a personalized nutrition coach in your running journey
Have you ever heard of metabolic profiling before? Let us know in the comments!
Connect, Comment, Community
- Follow RunnersConnect on Instagram
- Join the Elite Treatment where you get first dibs on everything RTTT each month!
- Runners Connect Winner's Circle Facebook Community
- RunnersConnect Facebook page
- GET EXPERT COACHING AT RUNNERSCONNECT!
This week’s show brought to you by:
Finding the right supplements at the right dosages specifically for your needs isn’t easy. That’s why we love Elo Health. Elo uses a combination of at-home blood biomarker testing, Apple Health data, and Dietitian support to determine exactly the right supplements just for you.
Once you have your results, they set you up with a registered dietician to go over your results and explain what each biomarker means. Then they’ll go over the scientific literature behind each supplement they recommend based on your personal health markers.
Your custom supplements are delivered straight to your door every month, divided into convenient daily packets and evolve as your biomarkers and health data change.
If you’d like to give Elo a try, you can get a free blood biomarker test (a $200 value) by going to elo.health and entering code RTTT.
LMNT is loaded with everything you need to replenish your electrolyte balance with 1000mg of sodium, 200mg of potassium, and 60mg of magnesium, and doesn't include anything you don't need like extra sugar or anything artificial.
They are currently running a special deal where you can get a free LMNT Sample Pack with any order.
So, order your favorite flavor and get a free sample pack to try out new flavors or share with your running friends. To claim this exclusive deal you go to drinkLMNT.com/runnersconnect.
The podcast Run to the Top Podcast | The Ultimate Guide to Running is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.