Is it possible to live in a world without antibiotic resistant bacteria? For the final episode of this season, we’re looking ahead to the future and getting a glimpse of a potential world in which we stay one step ahead of AMR, and what is helping us get there. Host Jeremiah Owyang and expert guests will talk about the education, surveillance, and policy efforts needed for success in the fight against antibiotic resistant bacteria. And we’ll explore how artificial intelligence can empower us in those efforts — and enable more effective, accessible, and equitable healthcare.
- Dame Sally Davies, UK Special Envoy for Antimicrobial Resistance
- Daniel Gallego, President of the European Kidney Patient Federation
- Ranjit Kumble, Vice President of Enterprise Data Science and Advanced Analytics, Pfizer
- Subha Madhavan, Vice President & Head of AI/ML, Quantitative & Digital Sciences, Global Biometrics & Data Management
- Jay Purdy, Vice President and Therapeutic Area Lead, Global Medical Affairs, Pfizer Antibacterial and Antifungal Programs
Season 3 of Science Will Win is created by Pfizer and hosted by Jeremiah Owyang, entrepreneur, investor, and tech industry analyst. It’s produced by Wonder Media Network.