Sean Tucker is UK-based photographer, filmmaker, author and speaker.
To some, Sean is best known for his light and shadow street photography and his hugely popular YouTube channel where he looks at the philosophical side of photography.
Sean has also recently released his book ‘The Meaning in the Making’ , a companion for those of embarking on a creative endeavour.
In this episode Sean discusses, among other things:
- How he got his start in photography
- The realities of becoming a working photographer
- How product photography got him into YouTube
- How the church informed his YouTube videos
- Why patience is vital in street photography
- How to advance your photography if you’ve hit a plateau
- The importance of surrounding yourself with a network of supportive photographers
- What his artistic legacy will be
The podcast Street Life is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.