How getting your sh*t together can make you a better leader in your own personal orbit. It can maybe even change the world.
Jerry Colonna is a leading executive coach who uses the skills he learned as a venture capitalist to help entrepreneurs. He is a co-founder and CEO of Reboot, the executive coaching and leadership development company, host of the Reboot Podcast, and author of Reunion: Leadership and the Longing to Belong, and Reboot: Leadership and the Art of Growing Up.
In this episode we talk about:
- How to avoid the pitfalls of virtue signaling and self-righteousness
- The term, “reunion” and how it relates to the stories of our ancestors
- What he means by, “the longing to belong”
- How we can learn to “do our first works over”
- The difference between equality and equity
- And his framing of, "content and container" to help guide good leadership
Full Shownotes: https://www.tenpercent.com/tph/podcast-episode/jerry-colonna