How to Change the Way You Think with Megan Hyatt Miller
Hey friend! Have you ever felt stuck, like you’re circling the same issue in your life over and over? Or maybe you have dreams that feel out of reach because you don’t know how to move forward?
If either of those applies to you, I’ve got some good news!
- Change is possible.
- There is a way forward.
- This episode will help you get there!
Listen in on this great conversation with my friend Megan Hyatt Miller who (literally) wrote the book on why our thoughts matter and how we can change them.
Megan and I don’t hold back on this conversation, friend! While it’s normal to struggle with limiting beliefs at times, we don’t have to get stuck there.
Tune in to learn more about:
- What science says about how our brains are wired (and why this is good news for anyone who feels stuck!)
- What happens when we feel uncomfortable (and what we can do about it!)
- Why the stories we tell ourselves feel so true, even when they aren’t
- One quick action step you can take today to change your mindset
Megan Hyatt Miller is the President & CEO of Michael Hyatt & Company, host of the popular business podcast Lead to Win, and author of the new book, Mind Your Mindset. Megan and her husband, Joel, have five children and live in Franklin, Tennessee.
~“If we go upstream from our actions we can actually produce way better results then if we just double down on new and different actions without understanding what is driving those in the first place.”
~“Your brain can change. You actually can cut new pathways when you learn to leverage your thinking.”
~“We are not victims to the thoughts that come into our head and that is not the final word.”
~“We want to take the stories that are disempowering and we want to be intentional about rewriting those.”
~“You get a choice in what you believe about yourself, the world, and other people.”
Coaching this week:
- Signs you could be an amazing coach. (30:03)
Links to great things we discussed:
- Megan Hyatt Miller
- Megan Hyatt Miller IG
- Mind Your Mindset
- Every Little Kiss - Bruce Hornsby
- All Creatures Great and Small
- CEO Excellence - Carolyn Dewar, Scott Keller, & Vikram Malhotra
- Stanley Cup with Straw
- Puss in Boots: The Last Wish
- Resurrender - Hillsong Worship ft. Brooke Ligertwood
- Red Light Therapy Light
- The Coach School
Join the Confident Motherhood Community here.
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)
Religion & Spirituality
The podcast The Alli Worthington Show is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.