172. The Tuttle Twins with Connor Boyack
Connor Boyack, the author of the highly popular children's book series The Tuttle Twins, joins us to discuss teaching liberty to children, why it is so important, how to do it right, and how his book series has sold more than 5 million copies to liberty-minded children and parents worldwide!
- Connor's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cboyack
- Libertas Institute's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/libertasutah
- Tuttle Twins's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TuttleTwins
- Connor's website: https://connorboyack.com
- Libertas Institute's website: https://libertas.org
- Tuttle Twins's website: https://tuttletwins.com
- "Mediocrity: 40 Ways Government Schools are Failing Today's Students" flyer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14EAE-dmxpx1nzlpxTnMPrJdKQxqwhfNW/view?usp=share_link
- That Which Is Seen, and That Which Is Not Seen - Claude Bastiat - https://mises.org/library/which-seen-and-which-not-seen
- Atomic Habits - James Clear - https://jamesclear.com/atomic-habits
Enjoyed this episode? Join Saifedean's online learning platform to take part in weekly podcast seminars, access Saifedean’s five online economics courses, and read his writing, including his new book, Principles of Economics! Find out more on saifedean.com!