178. Bitcoin History & Future with Tuur Demeester
Long-time bitcoin market analyst Tuur Demeester joins us for a discussion of his 11 years analyzing the bitcoin market, its cycles, the macro climate, and altcoins. He also explains why he views bitcoin as a modern reformation.
- https://unchained.com/how-to-position-bitcoin-boom - How to Position For The Bitcoin Boom (2023)
- https://adamantresearch.com/files/archive/Rally2015.pdf - How to Position For The Rally in Bitcoin (2015)
- http://adamantresearch.com/files/archive/BitcoinEyes2012.pdf - Bitcoin Through The Eyes of a Central Banker (2012)
- https://adamantresearch.com/files/archive/HeavyAccumulation2019.pdf - Bitcoin in Heavy Accumulation (2019)
- https://adamantresearch.com/files/archive/BitcoinReformation2019.pdf - The Bitcoin Reformation (2019)
- https://twitter.com/saifedean/status/1669453270065053696 - Saifedean's thread on inflation caused by Beyonce and Taylor Swift
- https://twitter.com/TamasBlummer - Tamas Blummer's Twitter
- https://twitter.com/TuurDemeester - Tuur Demeester's Twitter
Enjoyed this episode? Join Saifedean's online learning platform to take part in weekly podcast seminars, access Saifedean’s five online economics courses, and read his writing, including his new book, Principles of Economics! Find out more on saifedean.com!