180. Applied Anarcho-Capitalism with Doug Casey
We are joined by veteran international investor and Anarcho-Capitalist Doug Casey to discuss his decades of experience in practically seeking economic freedom. We discuss Doug's thoughts on where to live to maximize your freedom, why he likes Argentina, of all places, and El Salvador and the Arab Gulf. We also discuss gold and silver and whether they still have a monetary role to play, and how the IMF continues to pillage the world.
- http://ikesharpless.pbworks.com/f/AynRand-TheVirtueofSelfishness.pdf - The Virtue of Selfishness - Ayn Rand
- https://saifedean.com/podcast/46-debate-are-precious-metals-being-demonetized - Debate: Are Precious Metals Being Demonetized?
- https://www.amazon.com/How-you-Profit-coming-devaluation/dp/087000073X - You can profit from the current devaluation - Harry Brown
- Doug Casey's Website: https://internationalman.com/
- Doug Casey's Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@DougCaseysTake
- https://www.amazon.com/Speculator-High-Ground-Doug-Casey/dp/0985933259 - Speculator (High Ground) - Doug Casey & John Hunt
- https://www.amazon.com/Drug-Lord-Doug-Casey/dp/194744901X - Drug Lord (High Ground) - Doug Casey & John Hunt
- https://www.amazon.com/Assassin-Book-High-Ground-Novels/dp/1947449095 - Assassin (High Ground) - Doug Casey & John Hunt
Enjoyed this episode? Join Saifedean's online learning platform to take part in weekly podcast seminars, access Saifedean’s five online economics courses, and read his writing, including his new book, Principles of Economics! Find out more on saifedean.com!