Have you ever wanted to quit? Are you currently walking through a season where you just want to give up? You’re not alone. Feeling like you want to quit is normal, but you CAN push through and persevere. And as you persevere through difficult seasons, find your why – it will root and ground you when everything else feels like it is falling apart.
“But God promised me ____.” It’s a common statement we might have made at some point – especially when we want something but aren’t seeing it come to pass in life.
There is a difference between God’s promises for your life and the desires you have for your life. Do you know the difference? Knowing the difference will help you stay rooted, stay focused on the days ahead, and keep you from quitting.
In this episode, you will hear Candace and Bianca discuss:
- Moments in their lives they’ve wanted to quit or walk away
- Normalizing wanting to quit while building resilience so you don’t give up
- How to identify a promise versus a desire in your life
What to do when the going gets tough? Get our free guide, “What To Do In The Waiting.”
Connect with Candace and Bianca:
- Candace on Instagram @candacecbure
- Candace on TikTok @candacecameronb
- Follow the Podcast on Instagram @candacecameronburepodcast
- Follow the Podcast on TikTok @ccbpodcast
- Bianca on Instagram @biancaolthoff
- Bianca’s book Grit Don’t Quit
For all things mentioned in this episode head over to https://ccbpodcast.com/episodes/season-4/02
Thank you to this episodes sponsor:
- AccessMore: https://www.accessmore.com/pd/The-Candace-Cameron-Bure-Podcast