Sometimes communication doesn’t always click. Have you ever had a moment where what you are saying and how you are being understood just doesn’t go the right way?
We’ve all been there - communication is a practice we continue to get better at day by day.
The same goes for communicating with God. It is something we grow in every time we talk to Him AND when we listen as for His voice. How do you hear from God? How He speaks to you may not be the same as how He speaks to someone else.
There are 4 ways that God communicates with us. Listen in as Bianca and Candace break down the strengths, weaknesses, and Biblical examples for each one.
In this episode, you will hear Candace and Bianca discuss:
- Different styles of communication and how knowing them will help you better communicate with those around you
- 4 ways we may understand God’s voice individually – what they are as well as what the strengths and weaknesses for each way are
- Specific people in the Bible who are examples of how God speaks
- What A.C.T.S stands for + how it can support your prayer life
Connect with Candace and Bianca:
- Candace on Instagram @candacecbure
- Candace on TikTok @candacecameronb
- Follow the Podcast on Instagram @candacecameronburepodcast
- Follow the Podcast on TikTok @ccbpodcast
- Bianca on Instagram @biancaolthoff
- Bianca’s book Grit Don’t Quit
For all things mentioned in this episode head over to https://ccbpodcast.com/episodes/season-4/05
Thank you to this season's sponsors:
- AccessMore: https://www.accessmore.com/pd/The-Candace-Cameron-Bure-Podcast