Before your time on earth comes to an end, where is one place you want to go?
We all have places we want to visit and see. But have you thought about your legacy? Because the truth is, we will leave a legacy, and it’s up to us what impact it has on those around us.
Legacy is typically equated with wealth – but it is SO much more than that. It is about what we are giving to the next generation. Your legacy will impact those you know and those you don't.
In light of the topic this season (Grit Don’t Quit), we want to encourage you with this: you are too young to quit and too old to give up. It’s all worth it.
What is the legacy you want to leave?
In this episode, you will hear Candace and Bianca discuss:
- Why legacy is so much more than wealth
- What we can learn from Paul’s legacy
- How legacy is linked to mentorship
Connect with Candace and Bianca:
- Candace on Instagram @candacecbure
- Candace on TikTok @candacecameronb
- Follow the Podcast on Instagram @candacecameronburepodcast
- Follow the Podcast on TikTok @ccbpodcast
- Bianca on Instagram @biancaolthoff
- Bianca’s book Grit Don’t Quit
For all things mentioned in this episode head over to ccbpodcast.com
Thank you to this season's sponsors: