“Take it to the cross.” You may have heard the phrase before, but struggle to understand what it really means. What does it mean to take it to the cross? To surrender to God and give Him the burdens of your life?
Listen in as Candace and Katy Nichole talk about surrender on this episode; what does it really look like? In what ways are they surrendering to God in this season? How do you fully trust God with your life and release your own control?
Wherever you find yourself on the roller coaster of life, surrender to God is foundational. He can be trusted, can carry your burdens, and will walk with you on the journey. Do you trust Him?
Katy Nichole’s song “Take It To The Cross” is an anthem of surrender. Head to Candace.com to listen to it on their Summer Playlist.
In this episode, you will hear Candace and Katy discuss:
- Ways they practically lay their burdens at the cross
- Surrender + how important it is in our relationship with God as we trust Him with our life
- What Katy has had to surrender in this season of her life + the difference that has made for her
Connect with Candace and Katy:
- Candace on Instagram @candacecbure
- Candace on TikTok @candacecameronb
- Follow the Podcast on Instagram @candacecameronburepodcast
- Follow the Podcast on TikTok @ccbpodcast
- Katy on Instagram @katynicholemusic
- Katy on TikTok @katynichole_
- Katy’s Website
- Katy on YouTube
- Katy on Facebook
For all things mentioned in this episode head over to https://ccbpodcast.com/episodes/season-3/010