It’s not enjoyable to be patient, but it is valuable to wait well. What do you do while you wait?
We are continuing the conversation on Malta (if you’re confused, go back and listen to Episode 09 first!). Candace and Bianca are diving into waiting seasons and hope to offer practical steps you can take in the seasons of waiting you experience in life. There are 4 things you can do that have been proven scientifically and biblically to support your mind, body, and soul while you are in the waiting.
If you are in a season of waiting, keep waiting because there is a breakthrough coming.
In this episode, you will hear Candace and Bianca discuss:
- What working with incarcerated women has taught Bianca about patience and resilience
- 4 things you should do in waiting seasons (that is proven scientifically + biblically)
- How they take care of their mind, soul, and body in waiting seasons
Connect with Candace and Bianca:
- Candace on Instagram @candacecbure
- Candace on TikTok @candacecameronb
- Follow the Podcast on Instagram @candacecameronburepodcast
- Follow the Podcast on TikTok @ccbpodcast
- Bianca on Instagram @biancaolthoff
- Bianca’s book Grit Don’t Quit
For all things mentioned in this episode head over to ccbpodcast.com
Thank you to this season's sponsors: