Mindset Reset Toolkit: How to Make Your Mind Work for You (Using Simple Neuroscience)
In this episode, you’ll learn how to use simple neuroscience to train your mind to start working for you.
The research, tools, and strategies you’ll learn in this episode are from an experience I created and taught to more than 250,000 students called “Mindset Reset.”
The fact is, your mindset is critical to your happiness, success, relationships, and fulfillment.
Listen to today’s episode and you’ll learn how to train your mind using this easy, science-backed method.
By the end of this episode, you’ll know how to use an amazing filter in your brain to reset your mindset.
This episode is also packed with takeaways and insights you can apply to your life and one surprisingly fun “brain game” you can play every day (even with your kids) to actively program a more powerful mindset.
I can’t wait to share this with you and for you to apply it to your life and share it with the people who matter to you most.
For full show notes, including all research mentioned in the episode, go to melrobbins.com/podcast.
This episode, you’ll learn:
- 4:15: What does “mindset” even mean?
- 9:00: The truth about why mindset matters.
- 10:00: Is this just toxic positivity?
- 16:30: Your brain has a filter. And if you’re not programming it, it’s probably working against you.
- 26:00: How to beat self-doubt.
- 31:00: Why you’re not meeting that special someone.
- 37:00: The fun and simple brain game I play with my daughters.
- 47:45: What to do when your thoughts and mindset spiral into the negative.
- 55:00: I want this for you.
The podcast The Mel Robbins Podcast is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.