Free Yourself From Your Mind's Melodrama
There’s a certain “addiction” that haunts everyone. It’s not alcohol or drugs — it’s far more sinister.
It crushes your happiness. It steals your hope. And it can transform what might otherwise be your best moment into a soul-sucking situation.
What’s this “addiction?”
Your mind’s addiction to suffering.
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
It’s easier to fix than you think. And in this episode, I’ll reveal this simple strategy which turns every day into the happiest day of your life.
Listen now and free yourself from your mind.
Show highlights include:
- The “suffering is a choice” mindset tweak which instantly liberates you from your inner critic (0:25)
- The weird reason failing can make you happier than success (1:27)
- The insidious way fear poisons your psyche, crushes your soul, and skyrockets your anxiety (and how to never let your fear haunt you again) (5:36)
- How 10-year-old problems pile up in your subconscious and make you ugly cry today (7:14)
- Why preventing your mind from solving your problems actually forces your problems to vanish (11:29)
- The counterintuitive way inviting your most negative and toxic thoughts into your mind frees you from them (14:38)
- How to experience pure bliss bu getting triggered more often (19:26)
If you liked this episode, please leave a 5-star review and follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/elizfulop.
The podcast The Mindset Flex is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.