No Look Full Send
There’s a lot of similarities between success and skiing. Some slopes terrify you. And if you think about it too much before starting, you’ll psych yourself out.
That’s how it goes in business too. The more you think about it or wait until the perfect time to start, the more fear ravages you and the less likely you will ever start.
In this episode, you’ll discover the “No Look Full Send” mindset and how it frees you from your fears and helps you achieve massive success.
Listen now and make your success inevitable in anything you do.
Show highlights include:
- The weird way to become unstoppable in business by skiing (0:44)
- The “Commit First” mindset tweak which paralyzes your fear and doubt when starting something new (2:02)
- The only difference between becoming a massive success or humiliating failure (hint: it’s not your talent, IQ, or number in your bank account) (3:06)
- Why you can succeed at business if you know how to use a GPS (4:11)
- The counterintuitive reason setting big goals overwhelms you and convinces you to quit (even if you think they motivate you) (4:43)
- Why the fastest route to success is by failing over and over again (10:02)
- How to never care what anyone thinks of you again (and why it’s easier than you think) (14:45)
If you liked this episode, please leave a 5-star review and follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/elizfulop.
The podcast The Mindset Flex is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.