Turn Your Life Around in 2022
Most people quit on their New Year’s Resolutions by February. This is why they can never live a life that makes them feel alive every morning when they roll out of bed.
But you’re not like most people. Instead of setting a meaningless resolution, I’ll show you how to set goals so they become inevitable.
In this episode, you’ll discover the proven goal-setting recipe that helps you create the life of your dreams.
Listen to the episode now and make 2022 your best year on this planet.
Show highlights include:
- The weird way writing down your goals on paper helps your subconscious manifest them (1:29)
- Why setting New Year’s Resolutions are a waste of time (and why setting goals instead helps you build your dream life) (3:39)
- 5 mindset reasons why people don’t set goals (and how to avoid committing these mistakes) (4:14)
- Why setting massive goals that scare you is the easiest way to fill up your motivation tank for all of 2022 (6:49)
- The insidious way fear delays your goals for years (and how to “reprogram” your mind to wipe out fear) (8:07)
- The “SMART Goals” secret for accomplishing even your wildest dreams (12:41)
If you liked this episode, please leave a 5-star review and follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/elizfulop.
The podcast The Mindset Flex is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.