When Nothing Goes The Way You Planned It
Life will never turn out how you plan. While that sounds like bad news, here’s why it’s not:
When you plan every nitty-gritty detail of your life, you only set yourself up for disappointment and failure. In fact, one of the secrets to living a fulfilled and happy life is by surrendering to the flow of life.
It’s easier said than done. But nothing—and I mean nothing—will create as much joy and satisfaction as surrendering.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to surrender to the flow of life (even when you’re on the verge of homelessness, like I am).
Want to ooze happiness no matter what’s happening around you? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- The “Flow of Life” trick for not losing your mind when your plans go haywire (4:32)
- How mental stress creates gut-wrenching physical side effects (and how to avoid this) (9:06)
- Why planning every detail of your life creates unnecessary worrying and anxiety (11:32)
- The “Double A” method for eliminating your stress and anxiety in an instant (13:11)
- Why chasing your dreams will drown you in misery if you don’t have this… (15:30)
- The only 3 things you need to master to live a fulfilled and happy life (18:24)
If you liked this episode, please leave a 5-star review and follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/elizfulop.
The podcast The Mindset Flex is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.