Join Colleen in this FUN episode of "The No Food Rules" podcast as she shares her current wellness obsessions and easy-to-implement changes for big improvements in your overall health and well-being.
Discover her 7 tried-and-loved wellness trends for improved digestion, lower risk of chronic disease, better mental health, quality sleep, stress and anxiety management, and even help with puffy eyes.
Plus, get tips on scheduling medical appointments, prioritizing workload, and the benefit of regular check-ins to reduce feelings of overwhelm. Tune in to learn how to implement these wellness trends effectively to start making positive changes toward a healthier and happier YOU!
- Discover the benefits of incorporating more plant-based meals into your diet, including improved digestion and lower risk of chronic disease.
- Learn how a simple change in your work setup can boost your energy, focus, and overall health.
- Find out how journaling can improve your mental health—even if you're not a natural writer.
- Get insights on how CBD can be a helpful tool for managing stress and anxiety and how to find a high-quality brand you can trust.
- Discover the potential benefits of collagen supplementation for joint and ligament health and how to choose the right product for you.
- Learn about Guasha, a traditional Chinese healing method that may help with puffy eyes.
- Find out how unplugging from social media in the evening can improve your sleep and mental well-being.
- Reaping the benefits—why you need to take into account your personal circumstances before implementing any trend and how to start small to create healthy habits that last.
EQ Discount Code: NOFOODRULES
Follow Colleen On: