Here is today’s episode of the No Food Rules News! I’m feeling much better mentally than last week but not so much physically… I’ll also fill ya in on what Theo did and why last week was such a hot mess for me emotionally. And, obvi, lots of great stories to chat about!
What is the No Food Rules News? I've rounded up some articles that I've seen in the past week that relate to food, health, nutrition, body and/or diet culture. I'll share a couple of my thoughts with them! Hope you enjoy!
WATCH ON YOUTUBE -> https://youtu.be/EvxUvnc0HK4?si=98R0ZMGF6pv4Eq2T
Join THE SOCIEATY and learn to eat with no food rules→ https://nofoodrules.co/TheSociEATy_Podcast
This week’s stories:
- Billie Eilish's Fridge Shows the Crispy-Coke Experiment Gone Wrong https://www.popsugar.com/food/billie-eilish-crispy-coke-experiment-49299644
- FDA says it is looking into the death of a college student who drank Panera Bread’s Charged Lemonade https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/panera-fda-charged-lemonade-death-university-pennsylvania-sarah-katz-rcna122110
- I’m 89 and in great shape — this $200 tool is my surprising fitness secret https://nypost.com/2023/10/28/lifestyle/im-in-89-year-old-grandma-in-great-shape-this-surprising-200-tool-is-my-fitness-secret/
- How your seasonal chores count toward your fitness goals https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/28/health/functional-fitness-fall-chores-wellness/index.html
- Martha Stewart says she still dresses like a teenager: Why it matters. https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/health-wellness/2023/10/24/martha-stewart-sports-illustrated-how-women-dress-age/71296106007/