Here is you weekly episode of the No Food Rules News! WIth Halloween just around the corner we're def diving into the "switch witch" a bit more. Is it a good idea? Is it not? I'll give you some recommendations for what TO do.
What is the No Food Rules News? I've rounded up some articles that I've seen in the past week that relate to food, health, nutrition, body and/or diet culture. I'll share a couple of my thoughts with them! Hope you enjoy!
WATCH ON YOUTUBE -> https://youtu.be/yvAkVqrV_H0?si=s6vYMrDtzP5wfcH0
Join THE SOCIEATY and learn to eat with no food rules→ https://nofoodrules.co/TheSociEATy_Podcast
This week’s stories:
- Bananas could go extinct due to fungus outbreak, scientists say https://nypost.com/2023/10/24/lifestyle/bananas-could-go-extinct-due-to-fungus-outbreak-scientists/
- Can drinking coffee with lemon really help you lose weight? https://www.today.com/health/does-adding-lemon-your-coffee-really-help-you-lose-weight-t235478
- What is the Switch Witch? The Halloween candy trend for kids — and how to do it right https://nypost.com/article/what-is-the-switch-witch-how-to-do-the-halloween-candy-trend-right/
- MamaKnowsNutrition IG Post https://www.instagram.com/p/CywFhvqxtAL/?img_index=1
- Hailey Bieber addresses ‘disheartening’ pregnancy rumors: Can’t I ‘be bloated one time?’ https://pagesix.com/2023/10/24/parents/hailey-bieber-addresses-disheartening-pregnancy-rumors-im-bloated/
- McDonald's is giving out free fries every Friday for the rest of the year - here's how to get them https://www.dailymail.co.uk/yourmoney/consumer/article-12667753/McDonalds-free-fries-Friday.html